What is Park90?
- Park90 is a place where everyone can indulge in their passion for wines, where the majority of our wines are rated RP90 and above by Robert Parker Wine Advocate
How do Park90 Members keep track of their credits?
- As our Member, you will receive a Membership Kit along with details for login and access to your e-wallet.
- The e-wallet is used to hold your credit to be deducted against consumption at Park90.
How will Park90 communicate with their Members on updated benefits for their Members?
- The Members’ privileges will be updated and promoted on the Park90 website (park90.com), to all Members via email and WhatsApp and within the Member’s e-wallet promotional updates as well as in person at other appropriate times.
What happens if a Member runs out of credit within membership validity of 12 months?
- If a Park90 Member has fully consumed his/her credit within the validity of 12 months, the Member is allowed to top-up his credit in amounts of $500 or $1,000 within the membership validity period.
- Alternatively, the Member can purchase a whole new Membership without the additional initial credits and Amex rewards points.
What happens if a membership expires?
- If a Park90 Member decides not to renew his/her membership, kindly inform our friendly Park90 customer service team at email@example.com
What is the registration URL?
- A link to all members will be included in each communication. The specific URL is: https://park90.com
What features are included for Park90 Grand Members?
- Supplementary membership – sharing the same credit amount
- Access to 67 Pallmall in London (with prior reservation notice of 3 working days)
- Access to limited release wines
- We are constantly working on more benefits for our members
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By interacting with us, submitting information to us, or signing up to Park90 membership terms, you agree and consent to Park90 (SG) Pte Ltd (including its related corporations and business units), as well as their respective representatives and/or agents collecting, using, disclosing, and sharing amongst themselves your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to the Companies’ authorised service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in Park90’s Data Protection Policy.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For access to your annual Membership with robertparker.com - We, park90.com strictly protect the security of your personal information and honor your choices for its intended use. We protect carefully your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information will be stored and processed in the United States.
You also have a significant role in protecting your own information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your ID and password, so do not share them with others.
When you sign onto our Web site it assigns a personal identification number and sends it to your computer in the form of a small text file, called a "cookie." This cookie allows us to monitor your use of our site. This is done only for the purpose of protecting us, and you, should your ID and Password become available to someone other than you. For more details refer to the park90.com subscription agreement.
We do not track individuals' use of the site.
If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from the park90.com Web site, you will not be able to sign on.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
park90.com will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the "last updated" date indicated on the privacy statement. For material changes to this Statement, park90.com will notify you by placing prominent notice on our Website.
park90.com welcomes your comments or questions regarding this Statement of Privacy.
Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
In order to register for Park90’s loyalty program (the “Park90 Program”), you will be required to provide personal information to Park90 and to Advocado Pte Ltd. (“Advocado”), including through the customer loyalty platform maintained by Advocado (“advocado.me”). Some of this information will comprise personal data (“Personal Data”) as defined under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”).
With respect to the Park90 Program, Personal Data shall only be collected and used by Advocado for the purpose of registering your participation in the Park90 Program, as a User of advocado.me, and for other purposes which are permitted under applicable laws and regulations. By participating in the Park90 Program through advocado.me, you consent to (a) the collection of your Personal Data by Advocado on behalf of Park90, (b) the disclosure of such Personal Data to Park90 for Park90’s marketing and promotional activities, (c) receiving Park90’s promotional material sent to you by Advocado and/or Park90 via SMS or e-mail (to the e-mail address supplied in your registration), and (d) receiving Park90’s promotional material through electronic notifications sent via the Advocado mobile application. Where Park90 is located outside of Singapore, you acknowledge that your Personal Data may be transferred overseas, subject to the provisions of the PDPA. You may withdraw your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data with respect to the Park90 Program by providing thirty (30) days written notice to: email@example.com.
As mentioned above, Advocado will disclose your Personal Data to Park90 for the purposes of administering the Park90 Program.
Queries relating to the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Data by Advocado can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.